This June is shaping up to be a great month to enjoy many of the activities Whistler has to offer and a stay at the Carleton Lodge could earn you a Whistler Dream Weekend Grand Prize.
All guests, whom stay at the Carleton Lodge, during the month of June 2011, will be automatically entered into the Dream Weekend contest. Contestants will receive one entry ticket for each night of their stay.
The Whistler Dream Weekend Grand Prize includes:
• 3 Nights Accommodation in a One Bedroom Deluxe Hot Tub Suite, at the Sundial Boutique Hotel
• 3 Nights Parking for one vehicle
• A round of golf at Nicklaus North Golf Course for 2 people
• 2 Peak2Peak Sightseeing Tickets
• 2 Entry Passes to Scandinave Spa
• A $100 Dinner Certificate to Hy’s Restaurant
• Daily Breakfast for 2 at Black’s Restaurant
Carleton Lodge – Whistler Dream Weekend Contest – “Stay & Win” June 1 – 30, 2011
1. This contest will run from May 25 – June 30, 2011
2. This contest is open to all guests of the Carleton Lodge who stay between the dates of June 1, 2011 and June 30, 2011 and must be a minimum of 25 years of age from the United States and Canada. This contest is not open to employees and relatives of Sundial Management Inc., its agents and associates.
3. One contest entry per night per room will be allowed. Even in the event more than one adult is staying in the room, only one entry per night is allowed to enter the contest.
4. Entry forms will be provided at check-in and when full payment of the room for the entire duration of the stay has been received.
5. Entry forms must be submitted by placing into the designated contest box located at reception/lobby of the Sundial Boutique Hotel, located at 4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4 no later than 11:59PM on June 30, 2011.
6. By entering into this contest, the entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions as stated.
7. The contest winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
8. The decision of the organizer is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
9. The contest prize consists of one (1) Grand Prize of a Whistler Weekend and activities.
10. No prize substitutions or changes may be made. In the event one of the activities is not operating when the winner makes their reservation that activity certificate will simply not be valid. There will not be any reimbursement or substitution of activities. There is no cash value.
11. Reservations for both the hotel and activities are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
12. The winner of the Grand Prize will be selected in July 2011 witnessed by a 3rd party. The contest winner will be notified directly by e-mail and or telephone and will be posted on the official contest page of the Carleton Lodge – Whistler Dream Weekend website.
13. The Grand Prize must be claimed within three months from the date of the announcement of the winner failing which the prize will be forfeited. All prizes are not exchangeable for cash and for the Grand Prize, it is also not transferrable.
14. In the event that any of the specified prizes become unavailable, the organizer is not required to substitute a replacement prize – this is at its absolute discretion.
15. Some conditions may apply to individual components of the prize package and exceptions will not be granted.
16. Winners of the Grand Prize may be required by the organizer to participate in interviews, photography, and or video sessions and the organizer has the right to use these in any medium without any obligation whatsoever.
17. Sundial Management Inc. shall not be responsible for any taxes, gratuities, insurance or other expenses that may be incurred with the activities associated with the grand Prize.
18. Once the prize has been reserved, cancellations or changes will be accommodated subject to availability only. Cancellations within 15 days of arrival will result in the forfeiture of the entire package. There is no cash value associated with this prize package.
19. The prize winner will participate in the prize activities entirely at their own risk. Sundial Management and associated partners can not be held liable for any injuries, damages, or loss associated with participation in the activity. The prize winner will be required to review and sign liability waivers associated with participation in activities. The prize winner is not obligated, in any way, to take part in any activity that they do not feel comfortable with or do not desire to participate in because of any real or perceived risk to themselves or other members of their party.
20. Expenses for items over and above those directly mentioned in the prize package will be incurred by the prize winner directly and are not the responsibility of the organizer.
21. Non purchase entry is available by submitting a hand written post card either in person or by mail to Sundial Management Inc. at 4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4. The post card must include full name, address, e-mail address, and phone number of the entrant. No more than one entry per day is permitted. To be eligible, post cards, must be submitted in person by June 30, 2011 or received no later than July 7, 2011 with a June 30, 2011 or earlier post mark if sent by mail.
22. Participation: The organizer reserves the right to amend and change these terms and conditions without prior notice.