Are you ready for winter? It’s ok if your not, stay at the Carleton this November for your chance to win a pair of skis.
Plus the longer you stay, the more chances you have of winning. All Guests who stay at the Carleton Lodge November 4 – 30, 2013 will be entitled to a nightly ballot to enter into the draw. We’ll be drawing our lucky winner in December!
Carleton Lodge – “Stay & Win a Pair of Skis in November” November 4 – 30, 2013 – Terms and Conditions:
- This contest will run from November 4 -30, 2013
- This contest is open to all guests of the Sundial Boutique Hotel & Carleton Lodge who stay between the dates of November 4 -30, 2013 and must be a minimum of 25 years of age from the United States and/or Canada. This contest is not open to employees and relatives of Sundial Management Inc., its agents and associates.
- One contest entry per night per room will be allowed. Even in the event more than one adult is staying in the room, only one entry per nightly visit is allowed to enter the contest.
- Entry forms will be provided at check-in and when full payment of the room for the entire duration of the stay has been received.
- Entry forms must be submitted by placing into the designated contest box located at reception/lobby of the Sundial Boutique Hotel, located at 4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4 no later than 11:59PM on November 30, 2013.
- By entering into this contest, the entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions as stated.
- The contest winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
- The decision of the organizer is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The contest prize consists of one (1) Grand Prize of a pair 172cm 2014 Rossignol Sin 7 skis courtesy of Affinity Sports.
- No prize substitutions or changes may be made. There will not be any reimbursement or substitution of the awarded prize. There is no cash value.
- The winner of the Grand Prize will be selected December 2, 2013 witnessed by a 3rd party. The contest winner will be notified directly by e-mail and or telephone and will be posted on the official contest page of the Sundial Boutique Hotel & Carleton Lodge–“Stay & Win a Pair of Skis in November”.
- The Grand Prize must be claimed within three months from the date of the announcement of the winner, failing which the prize will be forfeited. The Grand Prize is not exchangeable for cash and is also not transferrable.
- In the event that the specified prize becomes unavailable, the organizer is not required to substitute a replacement prize – this is at its absolute discretion.
- Some conditions may apply and exceptions will not be granted.
- The winner of the Grand Prize may be required by the organizer to participate in interviews, photography, and or video sessions and the organizer has the right to use these in any medium without any obligation whatsoever.
- Sundial Management Inc. shall not be responsible for any taxes, or other expenses that may be incurred and associated with the Grand Prize.
- The prize winner accepts the prize and associated risks that may accompany the sport. Sundial Management and associated partners cannot be held liable for any injuries, damages, or loss associated with acceptance of the Grand Prize. The prize winner will be required to review and sign liability waivers associated with acceptance of the Grand Prize.
- Expenses for items over and above those directly mentioned in the prize package will be incurred by the prize winner directly and are not the responsibility of the organizer.
- Non purchase entry is available by submitting a hand written post card either in person or by mail to Sundial Management Inc. at 4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4. The post card must include full name, address, e-mail address, and phone number of the entrant. No more than one entry is permitted. To be eligible, postcards must be submitted in person by November 30, 2013 or received no later than November 30, 2013 if sent by mail.
- Participation: The organizer reserves the right to amend and change these terms and conditions without prior notice.